(1 Box) Nitrile Gloves, Black (100 ct) *ws*
(1 Box) Nitrile Gloves, Black (100ct)
SUPERIOR GRIP – Powder-free for sensitive skin with texturized fingertips to maintain excellent touch sensitivity and grip strength
LATEX FREE – Ergonomically shaped and contains no natural rubber proteins that cause allergies
SAFETY RATINGS – Our latex-free gloves have a Medical-grade designation which means these gloves are made to a higher standard than any industrial-grade glove.
APPLICATIONS – Nitrile gloves are designed for medical and pharmaceutical-related services, food handling and processing, parts handling, janitorial services, painting and finishing services
- Nitrile gloves are a great compromise between latex and vinyl. Our Blue Nitrile gloves offer protection from bodily fluids providing a barrier that prevents infection, cross-infection, or cross-contamination. Tests revealed that Nitrile gloves are three times more puncture-resistant than rubber gloves.
- Nitrile gloves protect the wearer from a range of chemicals and bloodborne pathogens. Our Nitrile Gloves go through an extra process of chlorinating which ease donning. Made from an allergy safe compound that feels like latex, but stronger, cheaper, and more comfortable. Nitrile exam gloves are the material of choice for many professional users because of its cut resistance, chemical resistance, cost, allergy-safe, and cleanliness.
- Premium Nitrile punctures resistance Latex-Free & Powder Free Gloves. Available in Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large sizes.Average Thickness: 4.3 mils
- 100 Gloves Per Box
- Easy Dispense Box
- Ultimate value and incredible toughness.
- Excellent tactile sensitivity.
- Textured for confident gripping.
- Crafted from a durable synthetic polymer.
- Nitrile design is more resistant to oils, chemicals, and acids.
- Flexible, comfortable, easy on, and off the design.
- Powder Free and Completely Latex-Free but chlorinated.
- Superior strength for long-lasting wear. Resistant to punctures, tears, rips, citrus oils, fatty meats, and mild irritants.
- CE Approved. Our nitrile gloves have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used in various industries.
Product Type: Disposable Gloves, Nitrile .
*Due to the Coronavirus there may be a delay in shipments.*
Med Gear Supply LLC ships products directly from the manufacturers. You will be receiving top-quality items at factory prices. We thank you for supporting and hope you enjoy the Med Gear Supply experience. *
Order processing: Orders are processed in 3-5 business days before shipment. In some cases, processing may take longer due to various factors.
Cancellation Policy: Orders cannot be canceled once placed, but if there is an issue with the order, please contact us and we will do our best to make corrections where possible.